Monday, August 10, 2009

Humor of the Day


Let me just preface this by saying that I don't have much free time so when I do... I don't know what to do with myself....

Friday afternoon I found myself, once again, a golf widow. I had a rough week so I wasn't at all interested in kicking off the hours upon hours of homework I had in store for the weekend.

Between the hours of 3:30 and 5:00 I got my car washed, oil and filters changed, picked up toiletries at Walgreen's, ate the leftover mac & cheese darling husband left in the fridge and dyed my hair (if you know me, you know I don't have much luck with hair experimentation in the length and color departments).

By 5:00 I had managed to completed destroy my bathroom as well as half of our towels. Was my hair the beautiful light brown with caramel highlights that I was expecting? No! If I hadn't been the one pouring the smelly purple stuff on my scalp (and all over the myself and my plush white Restoration Hardware perfect sized towels), I wouldn't have even known I dyed it! My hair is exactly the same color it was during the car wash, oil change, run to Walgreen's and mac & cheese feast! Waste of an afternoon or was God's beauty consultant watching out over me?

No comments:

Post a Comment